by Jackson D'Lynne
Hello, I am Jackson, and I write time travel romance. Since cracking open my first time travel romance in high school, I have loved the genre. Who would've ever thought that people living lives in two different eras would meet through some paranormal or temporal miracle, and fall in love?
Time travel romance literally opens all the world and history to your reading pleasure--and gets my muses's creative juices flowing.
Once I decided that I would try my hand at writing full length novels, the very first thing I wanted to write was time travel. After a short period of plotting, then years of starting and stopping, and revisions, and rewrites, I finally published The Diva and the Duke in 2014.
I don't need to tell you about the book because you can read about it in the sections below this post, so I only need tell you that it was a labor of love and I hope you enjoy it.
Now that you know that about me, why don't I share a little more about Jackson D'Lynne? Here's a list:
- My real name isn't Jackson
- I met my husband in the dish pit of my college cafeteria
- We have four children, ages 11 to 3
- We live in the same house my husband grew up in (thankfully, his parents no longer live here)
- I have brothers and sisters I've never met in person
- I played football in high school
- I attended college on scholarships I earned through winning vocal performance competitions
- I am a Christian. I believe every word of The Word is true, but I also know what's allegory and what's not
- I write under two other pen names
- I can't stand the taste or smell of seafood
- I am allergic to peanuts, grapes, and milk (so no peanut butter and jelly lunches)
- My favorite color is purple
- I am related to a famous actor (hint: he starred in The Mummy)
- I have an eerie ability to remember random entertainment facts, including recognizing the voices of actors enough to know them in animated movies before reading the credits. I could win a game show!
So, now that you know about me, is there anything else you'd like to know? I'm an open book!
Connect with Jackson:
Website | Facebook | Twitter |Goodreads | Amazon
Jackson's Featured Time Travel: The Diva and the Duke
A duke with a deep distrust of beautiful women, Logan can’t understand his staggering desire for the woman with the quick wit, and jade green eyes—the woman who haunted his dreams long before they met.
Haven is determined to find a way home, but she can’t shake her hunger for the dark, brooding duke. He's a duke, he's out of her league, right? So why does her heart beat a little faster whenever he is near? Why does her mind conjure images of happily ever after?
One touch, and they are consumed by their desire. But before they can untangle their feelings for one another, a sociopath with a god complex and a knife fetish sets his evil intents on Haven. In order to save her life, Logan must destroy the demons of his past, and learn to trust a power he doesn't understand. What happens when he arrives too late? Will the time-swept diva be lost forever, or will the diva get her duke?
Available Here: Amazon