by Nazarea Andrews
- The vampire Houses were responsible for major pandemics throughout history.
- House Perri was the first to create the position of Blade, about two centuries before Octavian was changed.
- The Scions were, before the vampires shed their shadows, responsible for influencing technology and progress, while subtly shaping politics.
- Patroclus is the second born original.
- Sulla and Octavian were changed at the same time and spent most o their first several centuries together. Despite separating, they remain close.
- The oldest Scion line serves the Eros House.
- There are twelve Great Houses, and sixteen Lesser Houses. Four were destroyed during the Battle for South America.
- House Law was created by human lawyers and negotiated by the Scions for Armstad and Cantelie. It was passed four years after the vampires shed their shadows.
- Brakken was a mutated strain of the Black Plague. The vampires did not expect the effects of Brakken on the survivors.
- The sanatoriums run by the Houses for Brakken survivors were created to keep them out of the population, after vampires began to die from drinking tainted blood.
Connect with Nazarea: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Blog
Nazarea's Newest Release: The Blood Scion
I thought I knew how the world worked—humans lived their petty little lives in the safety of the sun. We loved and fought and—when the sun sank—we scurried behind our walls and lived in fear. That is when the monsters came out to play.
And even in the safety of the sun, we knew who ruled us.
The Houses. And their Scions.
Everyone knows the great Houses and their Scions—they are feared and loved and hated and envied. They are the gods who walk the shadows and rule all of our lives. They are salvation and death.
And somehow, I am one of them.
Order Now: Amazon | Kobo | Barnes & Noble